[munich-lisp] Next meeting

Christoph Senjak christoph.senjak at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 15 18:58:45 UTC 2009

Hello.

> Experience seems to tell that trying to schedule a meeting is only
> successfull if the meeting is coupled with a presentation, and the
> presenter coordinates when the meeting is supposed to take place.
>
> On that experience, does anyone want to present something in the end of
> September?

Since I would really like to have a meeting in september, I /could/
provide a very short introduction to lispbuilder-sdl. But actually I
have a lot of work to do at the moment, thus, it would be /very/ short
and I would only do it if really no other presenter can be found.

> Personally, I'd be interested in an introduction to Clojure.

I would be interested in the introduction to LLVM which was - iirc -
announced in the munich-lisp entry on the ALU-Wiki (where is it gone,
btw?), or maybe into the Parrot VM, even though both are not directly
lisp-related.

CSS