[munich-lisp] Next meeting

Tobias C. Rittweiler tcr at freebits.de
Sat Oct 17 16:41:55 UTC 2009

Sven Klose <pixel at copei.de> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Tobias C. Rittweiler wrote:
> > Experience seems to tell that trying to schedule a meeting is only
> > successfull if the meeting is coupled with a presentation, and the
> > presenter coordinates when the meeting is supposed to take place.
>
> Since half a year just passed I'd be quite fine with the part where
> people sit together and have some booze.

As no one else seems to want to show off anything, I will happily do it
for it's fun to me---it's one of the few gratifications of doing Open
Source stuff.

Wednesday, 28 Oct 2009, I'd like to show you something I've been working
on this week. It's a library to enable you writing functions operating
on sequences (like FIND, SEARCH, etc.) in a reasonably concise and still
efficient way.

Now, let's talk about the location. Where did Marek do his presentation
last time?

  -T.

--
Diese Nachricht wurde auf Viren und andere gefaerliche Inhalte untersucht
und ist - aktuelle Virenscanner vorausgesetzt - sauber.