[munich-lisp] Next meeting

Thomas Chust chust at web.de
Tue Nov 10 11:42:34 UTC 2009

2009/11/9 Thomas Chust <chust at web.de>:
> 2009/11/7 Tobias C. Rittweiler <tcr at freebits.de>:
>> [...]
>> So it will be __Tuesday, 10th November at 19:30__. Please book the room
>> accordingly. :-)
>> [...]
>
> The room in the Geophysics institute is booked.
> [...]

Hello,

I just realized that I forgot to mention the room number: It's C406,
nicknamed "Lamont". As I previously wrote, it's on the fourth floor of
Theresienstraße 41, above the museum "Reich der Kristalle". To save
people from running up the wrong stairs I should maybe also mention
that parts of the LMU theoretical physics, mathematics and informatics
are in the same building, but not in the same tower! Geophysics is in
the westernmost tower labelled with "C".

See you tonight,
Thomas