[munich-lisp] Next meeting

Thomas Chust chust at web.de
Mon Nov 9 13:43:38 UTC 2009

2009/11/9 Tobias C. Rittweiler <tcr at freebits.de>:
> [...]
> Thank you Thomas! Will there also be a notebook, or pc available? My own
> one is rather big, and I would prefer to not have to carry it with me.
> [...]

Hello Tobias,

the room has a beamer and a computer, but if I'm not mistaken, the
computer is setup as an XDMCP client only allowing logins to the
institute's servers and the USB ports and removable media drives are
not accessible.

Of course I could login with my account, but that's only useful if any
relevant presentation files can be accessed via the internet or if I
can copy them to my university home directory beforehand. I could also
bring my own laptop to use for the presentation.

Ciao,
Thomas