[munich-lisp] Next meeting

Thomas Chust chust at web.de
Tue Nov 3 16:21:20 UTC 2009

2009/10/29 Tobias C. Rittweiler <tcr at freebits.de>:
> [...]
> New tentative date: Tuesday, 10th November.
> [...]

Hello,

since it seems to be difficult to find a room for the meeting, I
decided to check with the room planning people in my institute as
well: It is definitely possible for me to get a seminar or lecture
room with a beamer for the upcoming munich-lisp meeting in the
geophysics institute on relatively short notice -- in the evening the
rooms are usually free anyway.

I would have to ask again if we wanted to install some sort of jour
fixe, but I guess at the moment that's unrealistic anyway as the
meetings are sporadic and irregular.

The room I could offer would be in the fourth floor of Theresienstraße
41, above the museum "Reich der Kristalle"
(http://www.geophysik.uni-muenchen.de/welcome/anfahrt).

Ciao,
Thomas