[munich-lisp] Meeting in march?

Marek Kubica marek at xivilization.net
Thu Mar 5 10:29:56 UTC 2009

Hi,

Last time we agreed for a meeing in march. Could we agree on a date and
on some topics now? Not that we miss march and realize in april that we
forgot something :) I suppose we could meet again in the LMU, since
there are probably "Semesterferien" it should be easier to find a room.

Considering my topics: Clojure has to be delayed, I didn't have time to
use it as much as I'd like, and I'd prefer to do the "Scheme rocks"
talk the next time, since I have to do a presentation for another user
group this month. If nobody else would present, I could do that, but
I'd rather prefer to finish the slides properly.

So, how about you?

regards,
Marek