[munich-lisp] when's the next meeting?

Jim Newton jimka at rdrop.com
Mon Jun 1 10:39:40 UTC 2009

Would anyone like to have meeting at an outdoor place soon since it seems to
be warming up (today excluded :-( ).
For example: Coelner im Paragraph [Winzererstr.]

I just returned from the European Lisp Symposium 2009
(http://www.european-lisp-symposium.org/) in Milan.
There were several presentations there which might be
quite interesting to present again at the local munich meeting.
I'm checking with the authors/presenters before posting their
links.  so hopefully more to come...

In the mean time I've added a couple of suggested topics to the
Future meeting topics list on the wiki.

1. CLOS (not from ELS, but we discussed this possiblity before)
2. Software Transactional Memory (from ELS)

-jim