[munich-lisp] Wiki page

Marek Kubica marek at xivilization.net
Wed Feb 4 20:37:52 UTC 2009

Hi,

I finally created a wiki page for our user group and filled it with
some content: <http://community.schemewiki.org/?munich-lisp>

Yes, I know that this is a Scheme wiki and I know that the majority of
users are CL users. But the schemewiki is actively maintained by Anton
van Straaten (he host Lambda the Ultimate, too), hosted on some server
that gets backupped daily so I think the site is in good hands. After
the ALU wiki debacle, I would like to be sure that the site is going to
stay. Cliki seems to be problematic, too

Oh, and the wiki software is written in Lisp. If we'd need more, Anton
told me that we could also get a MediaWiki instance on a subdomain (or
a domain, if we pay for it) hosted by him. I don't think that's
neccessary ATM, but it's good to have an option.

regards,
Marek