[munich-lisp] List Activity

Christoph Senjak christoph.senjak at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 28 11:43:37 UTC 2009

I also wondered about the low activity. Especially, after four
meetings in five months, we now had a couple of months without a
meeting.

I am not in munich anyway at the moment (except next week) and
probably this holds for a lot of people (since they are on vacation
now), but I wonder if in the next months there will be a meeting
again.

Christoph Senjak