[munich-lisp] Biergarten Monday

hendrik at levsen.org hendrik at levsen.org
Wed Sep 27 14:57:18 UTC 2006

Hello folks,

are there still any Lispers in Munich? It's been a while and although at
the last meeting we had some interesting conversations, not many people
participated. Would anyone care for another meeting, i.e. on Monday
evening. The weather is supposed to be good, maybe for the last time this
year, and next day is a holiday, too.

The Augustiner beergarten wasn't bad so we could meet there again e.g. at
19h00 or later if you are stuck at work. Augustiner also has an inside
restaurant (huge basement) in case the weather doesn't turn out as promised.

If sufficiently many people (i.e. 3) aye! this proposal, I'll show up there
at 19h00 and have my mobile ready at 0163-3925157 for your SMS's if there
is a problem, but obviously it does not work in the basement.

Cheers everyone

Hendrik