AW: [munich-lisp] lisp in the bier garten

hendrik at levsen.org hendrik at levsen.org
Thu Jul 13 14:57:16 UTC 2006

Hi,

ok since there has been some response but it's not been overwhelming, here
is what I will do: I will sit at 20:00h in the Augustiner biergarten (which
is not far away from where I live anyway) somewhere near The Source (of
beer) with a black T-shirt that says "No I won't fix your computer". If
someone shows up in the next 30 minute cool, otherwise I'm off to other
things. :)

Cheers

Hendrik