[munich-lisp] lisp in the bier garten

Hendrik Levsen hendrik at levsen.org
Tue Jul 4 15:31:55 UTC 2006

Everyone,

since this thread is threatening to die without a conclusion, I'm just going
to go ahead and put forward the suggestion to meet at Chinesischer Turm, on
Tuesday the 11th at 8 p.m. This'll give you enough time to get over your
football euphoria/depression whichever way things go. :)

If there isn't any objection to that on this list I'll figure out a place
WHERE in the beer garden to meet (it is pretty big for those of you who are
new to Munich) and where to go in case of bad weather and let you know this
before Tuesday.

I met some of you on the Lisp conference in Hamburg the other day and look
forward to meeting you again.

Cheers

Hendrik