[munich-lisp] Another new member

Axel Rauschmayer axel at rauschma.de
Tue Sep 13 08:05:11 UTC 2005

Hi!

Last time was also my first Munich Lisp meeting. My name is Axel
Rauschmayer, I'm a research assistant at the dept. of computer
science at the University of Munich. I'm currently writing a
scripting language that is loosely centered around the following ideas:

- Direct RDF support (obviating the need for complex object to {RDBS,
XML, RDF} mappings).
- RDF-based improved structuring of programs ("next-generation
literate programming" if you will).
- Solutions for some of the separation of concerns difficulties
arising in GUI programming.
- Multiple dispatch.

The last item, as you might have guessed, is the reason for my
interest in Lisp.

Greetings,

Axel

--