[munich-lisp] Next Meeting

Thomas F. Burdick tfb at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Sat May 28 08:57:19 UTC 2005

Alexander Burger writes:
 > ... it's been a pretty boring meeting ...

Yes, well, actually planning these things would probably help with
that.  So, how about we try to plan a meeting, then?  I'd like to be
able to give a presentation on Cells and some logic programming work
I've been doing with it.  My availability is a bit limited this next
month, though, so possibly next time.  I believe that Pascal Costanza
expressed interest in coming to one of our meetings, so it would be
good to try to have it at a time when he can come.

That said, why don't we try to organize this one the way the Bay Area
group does.  Everyone add a line to the chart below and let's see what
we get:

                 Juni                                        Juli
                 D F S S M D M D F S S M D M D F S S M D M D F S S M D M D F S S
                 0 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
                 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0

+ means you can come
- means you cannot
? means you don't know

--