[munich-lisp] Room for next Meeting

Wolfgang Mederle wolfgang.mederle at stud.uni-muenchen.de
Tue Jan 11 16:42:54 UTC 2005

On 06.01.2005, at 13.27 Uhr, Alexander Burger wrote:

> Hi to everybody (and especially to Wolfgang!),

Hi!

> as Jim told at our last (and first) meeting, Wolfgang might have some
> opportunity to organize a room.
>
> How is the situation? Are the chances good?
> Just wondering ...

Sorry for the delay in answering, but I'm busy preparing for exams ...

Today I went to the man who's responsible for rooms at our University
building. It should be no problem getting a room in the evening,
especially not during lecture-free time which will start Feb. 13. I
would reserve the room a week before, if possible.

Location is Oettingenstr. 67 near Chinesischer Turm, MVG Hirschauer
Str. (Bus [1]54) or Tivolistr. (Tram 17).

Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Mederle
wolfgang.mederle at stud.uni-muenchen.de * GPG key id E8EF7E7F