[munich-lisp] Next Meeting

Wolfgang Mederle wolfgang.mederle at stud.uni-muenchen.de
Fri Apr 1 21:25:34 UTC 2005

On 31.03.2005, at 12.08 Uhr, Andreas Hauser wrote:

> Wolfgang, everything OK with the room ?

Will check on Monday, I was not sure if anything was going to happen
... Should be no problem to get the room, lecture time has not yet
started.

> What was the meeting time again ?

18:00?

Wolfgang

BTW: To the Mac users here: I just wrote a small AppleScript
application that internationalizes and formats phone numbers in Address
Book. The on-topic part of this is that the real work inside this
program is done by cmucl, which is delivered inside the app. If you
want to take a look at it, find it at
<URL:http://homepage.mac.com/madearl/>, in the Downloads section.

--
Wolfgang Mederle