[movitz-devel] Brother Projects

Eric Jones eric.snowowl at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 20:08:53 UTC 2005

A few years ago I took a look at myself and thought, "hey, you're a skilled
Lisper now. What do you want to do?" I decided that I was going to start a
project - re-writing the, very modular, Linux kernel in my favorite modular
language - Common Lisp.
"Great Idea!!", professors and fellow Lispers alike resounded when I
explained to them what I was doing when they found me rummaging through
their personal Lisp and Unix archives. "But you know what must be done
first."
Any how, what needs to be done first is being done and Its called Movitz and
I am here to help.