[movitz-devel] YAMM (Yet Another Movitz Mode)

Luke Gorrie luke at bluetail.com
Wed Jul 21 03:55:12 UTC 2004

Howdy,

I wrote a small Movitz mode too. This one is split into an Elisp side
and a CL side. The Elisp side is based on SLIME, but the CL side is
hopefully sharable if Frode wants to write an ELI front-end too.
(But note that SLIME works fine with ACL too.. :-)

If this is wanted in Movitz CVS then I'm happy to do it that
way. Otherwise I'll stick it in a Darcs repository - you've been
warned :-)

P.S., on the weekend I hacked slime in an incompatible way with the
`slime-movitz.el' currently in Movitz CVS. The attached patch should
bring it up to date.