[Morphologie-devel] bug in midicents-to-name

fred voisin fred at fredvoisin.com
Thu Jul 19 17:35:36 UTC 2007

Hello,

I found a bug into "mc->alpha" method, doing an infinite loop :
this method has to call not itself, but "mc->alpha1" function.

And the method "midicents-to-name" is ok when replacing "MORPH2" by
"MORPH" at the very end of the expression (last line).

These two minor corrections have to be updated in next release of the
source code (kilian?)

Also, I'm not sure the symbols we use for naming the notes are all
clearly understable or rational (CN, CS-, CS--, ...) : should we find a
better representation with other more common/understandable symbols ?
I'm going to simplify the mess of numtochar functions : I have found ie
ten different functions or methods to do quite the same job... it should
be unified.

fred