[mod-lisp-devel] A curiosity question

dat dathomp1 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 20:57:57 UTC 2007

I just upgraded a bunch of the software on my system and recompiled mod_lisp2 along the way. After recompiling, I ran ldd -r on the module and it gave all sorts of indications of undefined symbols a la

undefined symbol: apr_socket_recv       (/usr/lib/httpd/modules/mod_lisp2.so)
undefined symbol: ap_hook_child_init    (/usr/lib/httpd/modules/mod_lisp2.so)
etc. ...

However, the module seems to function fine. I'm ignorant of the inner workings of apache's module system -- is this par for the course for mod_lisp? I have vague memories of other modules with linking problems triggering errors with httpd -- but in the case of this mod_lisp2 module, httpd doesn't even complain...

Thanks for any enlightenment,

Alan