[mod-lisp-devel] installing mod-lisp2 on debian

Prashant Acharekar prashant.acharekar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 11:10:25 UTC 2006

Hi,

     I am tring to install mod_lisp2 with debian amd-64 testing. I
have download and compiled apache 2.2.0. I have downloaded the latest
mod_lisp2.c from the fractalconcept repo and compilled it using the
apxs tool which came with apache.  I did not see any apxs2.

apxs -i -c mod_lisp2.c
I have added line
LoadModule lisp_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_lisp.so
in the httpd.conf file.

After that when i restart apache 2  i am getting following error:

API module structure 'lisp_module' in file /usr/local/../mod_lisp2.so
is garbled -perhaps it is not an apache module DSO?
failed !

any pointers ?

thanks,
Prashant