[mod-lisp-devel] Using SBCL with mod_lisp

CyBerHigh cyberhigh at gurusnetwork.org
Thu Feb 9 02:17:11 UTC 2006

I am very new to the lisp scene.  I am a web developer, I am wanting to
use mod_lisp because the lisp language looks very promissing.  I use to
do most of my development in languages like python and ruby.  However
recent reading I have turned to lisp and I really like it.  I am wanting
to use mod_lisp to create a web site, I want to use SBCL.
I installed lisp on my web server, it is apache 1.2, running Freebsd
5.4.  I tryed following the stuff on the mod_lisp web site, I got apache
to start fine.  I tryed to veiw the site however I found out that I need
to be running a lisp type server on port 3000 or something.  I tryed to
use the one on the mod_lisp web site, however it keeped dieing and not
working.  I don't beleave it was SBCL anyway I read that it was CLISP.
Also is it possible to make lisp the handler if it ends with a certain
extention.  Not if it is in a certain directory?  Or is that the only
way it can be set up?

Thank you