[mod-lisp-devel] Last-Modified header

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Tue Jun 7 06:22:18 UTC 2005

Hi!

I'm including small patches to both mod_lisp and mod_lisp2 that will
set the r->mtime slot directly instead of going through
ap_update_mtime.  The reason is that ap_update_mtime will only change
the mtime slot if the parameter it gets is greater than what's already
in r->mtime.  This makes sense for situations where the page sent to
the browser is based on a file and Apache has an idea of the last
modification date of this file but obviously this doesn't apply to
mod_lisp.  I've run into situations where Apache refused to set the
Last-Modified header I sent from Lisp and this patch fixes it.

(Look at the source code of ap_update_mtime to see that this really
isn't a big deal.)

Cheers,
Edi.