[mod-lisp-devel] compiling mod_lisp2 for Apache2

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Fri Nov 12 16:26:26 UTC 2004

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 16:53:00 +0100, Sheng Han <shengh at cadence.com> wrote:

> Now I am getting error during initialized lisp. Any hint?

So you managed to compile it? What was wrong when you first tried it?

> ; Warning: These functions are undefined:
> ;   MULTIPROCESSING:MAKE-PROCESS
> MULTIPROCESSING:PROCESS-WAIT-UNTIL-FD-USABLE

CMUCL doesn't have multi-processing on Solaris/Sparc, only on
X86. You'll either need a Lisp with multi-processing for this platform
(like AllegroCL, LispWorks, or Scieneer) or you can try CMUCL's
SERVE-EVENT[1] facility. I've never done this but Google might help or
you can ask on the CMUCL mailing list.

Cheers,
Edi.

[1] <http://common-lisp.net/project/cmucl/doc/cmu-user/serve-event.html>