[mod-lisp-devel] Apache 2 support

Marc Battyani marc.battyani at fractalconcept.com
Wed Nov 10 18:36:35 UTC 2004

<marc.battyani at fractalconcept.com> wrote:

> > I'm making it thread friendly now.
> > It should be available for testing this evening.
>
> Oh, it's good you're saying this - I was about to do the same
> thing... :)

Arrgh, I spoke too early...

> So I'll be doing something else, I'm sure you're faster.

Don't bet ;-)
I'm always horrified by the time it takes when I write some C code like
that.
allocation/deallocation/pointers/tortuous poorly documented APIs (I had to
read the Apache sources to understand what they mean with their threadkey
stuff...) etc. bleah...
I will start to work on this at 22:00. Feel free do it before me if you want
;-)

> I was going to use the APR library, something like
> apr_threadkey_private_set/get. Is that your plan, too?

Yes, it's what I plan to use.

Cheers,

Marc