[mod-lisp-announce] mod_lisp repository

Marc Battyani marc.battyani at fractalconcept.com
Fri Apr 2 21:44:25 UTC 2004

A mod_lisp repository is online. It's a subversion repository and it is
there:
http://www.fractalconcept.com:8000/open-source/mod_lisp/

Some kind mod_lisp users sent me mod_lisp version for Apache 2. I will merge
them into the main mod_lisp when they are tested enough. (and when I can
find some time to do it ;-)

They are numbered in the order I've got them.
mod_lisp2-1.c : A mod_lisp 2.33 modification for Apache2 from Guido Zayas
mod_lisp2-2.c : A native Apache2 version from Chris Hanson
mod_lisp2-3.c : The #1 modified by Marco Antoniotti

Thanks to all and have fun!

Marc Battyani