MKCL fails when non-erroneous condition is signaled

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 15:06:26 UTC 2017

On Sun, Jul 23, 2017 at 3:07 AM, Jean-Claude Beaudoin
<jean.claude.beaudoin at gmail.com> wrote:
> The fix I intend for this bug is currently on MKCL's github repo master
> head.
> Please give it a try.

Works for me. There are now only 4 ASDF failures instead of 67/67 in
the "plan" branch, and they are probably my bad. I'll investigate.

>> Perhaps those of us who care about quality programs have not spoken up
>> often
>> enough — `for bad programs to triumph requires only that good programmers
>> remain silent.' I call this passivity the `Silence of the Lambdas.' —
>> hbaker
>
> Probably your best footer quote ever!

I'm glad you liked it. I have many others, including by the same author.

[A] Computer [programming] language is inherently a pun — [it] needs
to be interpreted by both men & machines. — Henry Baker