MKCL 1.1.10 is now available

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 01:16:34 UTC 2017

(Removing mkcl-announce from Cc. Sorry about that.)

Actually, the issue is that I was calling build-fasl but must now call
build-bundle
when creating a bundle fasl. I now need to distinguish between :fasl and :fasb
in a way that I used not to have to (with code inherited from the old asdf-ecl).
Now I wonder how it used to work and what changed there exactly.

All should be back to normal on my (now misnamed) ecl-build branch.

PS: I find weird that some of the *.fasb in contrib/ are upper-case,
while others are lower-case.

Endures the belief in Government "our" friend, no reform is possible.
Perishes the superstition, only abolition is conceivable.