[mkcl-devel] Included SLIME issues

Robert Burghart jestersks at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 17:26:01 UTC 2012

Is there any known issue with the included slime for mkcl 1.1.0 rc2?  When
I try mkcl stops working without giving a back trace.

Environment:
Windows 7 x64
GNU Emacs 24.1.1 (build from gnu ftp site)

At first I thought that some output wasn't making it to the *inferior-lisp*
buffer so I launched the mkcl repl and manually started up swank

> (load "c:/Program Files/MKCL 1.1/slime/swank-loader.lisp" :verbose t)
> (swank-loader:init)
> (swank:create-server :coding-system "utf-8-unix")

The server starts with no issue but when I do the slime-connect from Emacs
a Windows message box pops up saying that "mkcl.exe has stopped working"