[metacopy-devel] metacopy-with-contextl failure with ASDF3

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 13:11:29 UTC 2013

> :-). Yeah, I took the fast way rather than the right way. I've used darcs-to-get before but didn't have it (or darcs) installed any more on my laptop. I think I've got it kicking around elsewhere so I'll try to find/make the time to run the conversion and then pull the newest changes on top of it.

git clone git://github.com/purcell/darcs-to-git.git

1. Create an *empty* directory that will become the new git repository
2. From inside that directory, run this program, passing the location
   of the source darcs repo as a parameter

i'd appreciate, because dealing with a fork is enough headache with a
darcs/git impedance mismatch, let alone with a complete loss of
history.

--
 attila

Notice the erosion of your (digital) freedom, and do something about it!
PGP: 2FA1 A9DC 9C1E BA25 A59C  963F 5D5F 45C7 DFCD 0A39