[metacopy-devel] metacopy-with-contextl failure with ASDF3

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 04:56:04 UTC 2013

> I just pushed metacopy to github with what
> I think is a fix for the issue Faré found.

awww, the commit log Gary, the commit log... :/

please consider converting the repo:

http://www.sanityinc.com/articles/converting-darcs-repositories-to-git/

i would suggest this simple tool:

https://github.com/purcell/darcs-to-git

> Could you check and see if the fix is
> correct and/or update it with the work
> you have in your darcsweb report (or send
> me the changes and I'll update eventually... )

i think the errors only came from my -with-contextl asdf voodoo, and
the original repo was unaffected.

for the record, my fixes for that are here:

http://dwim.hu/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi?r=HEAD%20metacopy;a=summary

--
 attila

Notice the erosion of your (digital) freedom, and do something about it!
PGP: 2FA1 A9DC 9C1E BA25 A59C  963F 5D5F 45C7 DFCD 0A39