[mel-base-devel] Mel-Base compile failure on newer SBCL

Jochen Schmidt js at crispylogics.com
Mon Nov 9 14:16:47 UTC 2009

Hello Venkat,

Am 07.11.2009 um 22:38 schrieb Rayservers:

> Fix per http://www.mail-archive.com/stumpwm-devel@nongnu.org/msg01554.html
> in file  clbuild/source/mel-base/lisp-dep/utils.lisp
>
> around line 102 for SBCL, change to:
>
>   #+sbcl (eq :directory (apply (or (find-symbol "NATIVE-FILE-
> KIND" :sb-impl)
>                                   (find-symbol "UNIX-FILE-KIND" :sb-
> unix))
>                               (list (namestring x))))
>
> I have yet to use mel-base, at least it compiles now.

I've applied a variant to the mel-base repository at

   http://www.crispylogics.com/opensource/repos/mel-base

and created a new release tarball (0.9-2) for CLiki.

I've tested this release with the current release binaries of SBCL for
Darwin (and fixed a darwin related bug too).

If you encounter further problems or have any questions regarding
usage - feel free to ask. I'm always interested to hear how others use
mel-base.

ciao,
Jochen Schmidt

--