Regression in compose-xx-with-transformation

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Tue Mar 23 16:38:16 UTC 2021

The easy fix is to wrap draw-chart body in with-drawing-options -
you change destructively the medium transformation in a function adjust-for-axes
and the next invocation adds another transformation on top of that.

That said it is (rather) a regression that McCLIM invokes the function
multiple times despite of incremental-redisplay being T. I'll investigate that
when I have some time.

Thank you for reporting this regression.

Best regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Przemyśl, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański      | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi