CLIM Title Pane

Oscar Chappel oachappel at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 3 13:12:33 UTC 2020

I’m experimenting with McClim and CLIM.

Right now, I’m trying to insert a title pane into an application frame. I’m using the “Mini-CAD” example in figure 20 of the CommonLisp Interface Manager 2.0 User's Guide - 30 Jul 2004
When I use the :display-string initialization argument for the title pane, I get an error:
 “Invalid initialization argument :DISPLAY-STRING in call for class #<STANDARD-CLASS CLIM-CLX::CLX-1255-TITLE-PANE>.”

I have found that using the :display-function results in a similar error.

Can anyone help out with this?

Thanks,
Oscar Chappel