LIST-PANE issue on McClim 20190107-git (from Quicklisp distribution) with SBCL 1.4.15 (Win10_64 bits)

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Fri Jan 25 23:31:45 UTC 2019

Hello Frederic,

Thank you for the patch! Afair problem has already been reported in
SBCL and fixed in their repository. Updating your compiler may make
this thing go away. We had some reports about it already.

Regarding the change – code as it is now is cleaner and it is not very
likely that we will change it to hide a bug in a compiler. That said if
you are interested in cleaning up this patch and submitting in a form
of a pull request to https://github.com/McCLIM/McCLIM it may get
accepted (if it will be more straightforward than the current code).

I am very glad you enjoy using McCLIM. If you have an interesting
project to show written in it don't hestitate to share it on this
mailing list!

Best regards,
Daniel