gesture docs?

Orm Finnendahl orm.finnendahl at selma.hfmdk-frankfurt.de
Mon Aug 6 14:29:46 UTC 2018

Hi List,

Am Sonntag, den 05. August 2018 um 23:55:54 Uhr (+0530) schrieb Nisar Ahmad:
> Since gestures on McCLIM are currently broken, You can implement
> multiple-select (mentioned in your parent mail) as text-selection is
> implemented/

unfortunately my pane is an application-frame with incremental
updating-output and that would require renaming/duplicating quite a
lot of class and method definitions in my application. Just redefining
standard-output-class without the cut-and-paste-mixin works, but seems
a little hackish. I proposed to use an init-argument
:cut-and-paste-mixin which defaults to t as this seems to me the least
invasive form to establish a sensitive way to be able to handle
shift-click events in your own application-panes. I'd be willing to
provide the code and opened an issue on github, although this, too is
admittedly not a real solution, but rather a workaround.

--
Orm