mcclim-based gui prototype for quicklisp

Thibault Langlois tl at di.fc.ul.pt
Mon Nov 6 10:41:03 UTC 2017

Hi Anton,
it is a mercurial repository you cannot clone it with git.

$ hg clone ssh://hg@bitbucket.org/symbolicsimulation/com.symsim.oss.ql-gui
destination directory: com.symsim.oss.ql-gui
requesting all changes
adding changesets
adding manifests
adding file changes
added 35 changesets with 77 changes to 15 files
updating to branch default
resolving manifests
getting LICENSE.txt
getting TODO
getting asdf-system.lisp
getting com.symsim.oss.ql-gui.asd
getting frame.lisp
getting package.lisp
getting ql-client.lisp
getting ql-dist.lisp
getting ql-system.lisp
getting readme.md
getting screenshots/asdf-systems.png
getting screenshots/client-info.png
getting screenshots/dashboard.png
getting screenshots/dists.png
getting screenshots/quicklisp-systems.png
15 files updated, 0 files merged, 0 files removed, 0 files unresolved