mcclim-based gui prototype for quicklisp

John Morrison jm at symbolic-simulation.com
Sat Nov 4 20:46:00 UTC 2017

Hi All;

https://bitbucket.org/symbolicsimulation/com.symsim.oss.ql-gui

Interested in (roughly decreasing order of importance to me):

   - usability/usefulness
   - aesthetics (I am not a front end guy in any language)
   - compatibility with CLIM best practices and idioms (as this is my first
   CLIM program in decades, or should I say Dynamic Windows?)
   - compatibility with CL best practices and idioms (as this is my first
   real Common Lisp program after decades of C/C++, or should I say Zetalisp?)

Please be kind, and thanks for all your contributions to McCLIM!

-jm