fonts

Greg Bennett gwbennett at sentex.ca
Mon Aug 14 01:59:42 UTC 2017

Good morning, from Greg Bennett

Is there a way to make a list of all the (fonts or) text-styles
potentially available in mcclim  ?

Under allegro I can do this, for example:

(defun font-names ()
      "Collects (family.face) list for (cg::screen cg::*system*)"
      (let (fonts
              (root (cg::screen cg::*system*)))
       (cg::with-device-context (hdc (cg::screen cg::*system*))
          (loop for face in (cg::font-faces root)
            do
            (loop for family in (list :modern :roman :swiss NIL)
              do
              (push (cons family face) fonts))
            ))
          fonts))

While I can see text-style-face, text-style-family to extract those
things from text-styles,
I cannot yet see how to find something like (text-styles-of ??).

Thanks for any and all assistance

Cheers /Greg Bennett