[website][development]

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Tue May 24 04:37:06 UTC 2016

Stas Boukarev writes:

> On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 9:49 AM, Daniel Kochmański <daniel at turtleware.eu> wrote:
>> Hey,
>>
>> we're currently working on documenting the McCLIM internals and cleaning
>> up the codebase. There is also a new refreshed website:
>>
>> https://common-lisp.net/project/mcclim/
> The fonts in chrome on a high dpi screen appear to be too large,
> compare it to Safari:

Thanks for the report. Is it better now? Unfortunately I don't have
high dpi screen to verify. (I've tweaked a little the css, but not sure
if it will fix this problem).

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Poznań, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański      | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi