[website][development] OpenGL Backend?

Frank Goenninger frgo at me.com
Mon May 23 14:46:31 UTC 2016

Wow - after "ages“ there is some activity here. This and the fact that we have you guys working on the codebase is *superb* news - pleas keep going!

Not related to the OP’s post I am wondering what the state of the OpenGL backend is looking like… I haven’t had a chance to dig deeper in this. Does it work?

Thx for anyone shedding some light on this!

Kind regards
  Frank