[website][development]

John Morrison jm at symbolic-simulation.com
Mon May 23 14:27:35 UTC 2016

Hi;

Would love to see this progress...

I made some small fixes to a fork of mmontone's mcclim a while ago (hmm...
looks like I never successfully pushed the changes back to github
<https://github.com/jmorrison/mcclim>).  There was a cyclic dependency in
the defsystem.  I also made some progress resurrecting scigraph.

Also rehabbed a CLIM tree-widget, and made some changes to the
clim-debugger to make it quicklisp/asdf-loadable ...

Presume I should at least push the changes and generate a pull request?
Please advise as I am neck-deep in the app which uses the fork...

-jm

p.s., made some CLIM-based apps which use graph-drawing to provide a GUI to
quicklisp (a la yumex), showing ASDF dependencies; and another which used
the tree-widget to navigate the filesystem (a la the Genera filesystem
explorer).  Not sure anybody cares, but would be happy to clean them up and
maintain them as apps in a re-energized CLIM desktop.  they are not pretty
- just enough to enable the app I'm writing...