mcclim on windows?

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Tue Jul 12 10:59:54 UTC 2016

Hey,

Fabrice Leal writes:

> hey, any pointers on using mcclim on windows? i was able to install it
> using quicklisp, but it always throws the same error when i try to run
>
> (clim-demo:demodemo)
>
> The value
>   NIL
> is not of type
>   NUMBER
>    [Condition of type TYPE-ERROR]
>
> Restarts:
>  0: [USE-LOCALHOST] Use local unix display
>  1: [RETRY] Retry SLIME REPL evaluation request.
>  2: [*ABORT] Return to SLIME's top level.
>  3: [ABORT] abort thread (#<THREAD "repl-thread" RUNNING {10035B8033}>)

for now McCLIM doesn't work on Windows (the only working backend is
targeting Xorg server). We hope to change it in the future (ie providing
backend for Windows).

Best regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Poznań, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański      | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi