[mcclim-devel] Is list-pane not fully implemented?

P C psilocidal at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 03:02:20 UTC 2012

Hello Stas,

Thank you for your suggestion.

I tried the code you showed me and it worked on its own, but when I tried
to use :

(setf (clim-extensions:list-pane-items list-pane)
       (loop for i from 0 to (- (list-length new-list) 1) collect (nth i
new-list)))

it still only displays half of the list. I collected just i and out of list
of 3189, it only displays 1543 ( 0 - 1542 ).

My list is of a bunch of strings.

I am going to look through my code tomorrow and see what I did wrong.
Would setting the key arguments when making the list pane affect adjusting
the items? Items and value is set at nil, but mode is nonexclusive and test
is #'string=.