[mcclim-devel] Fwd: Possible bug in non exclusive list pane.

P C psilocidal at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 19:48:38 UTC 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: P C <psilocidal at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 7:46 PM
Subject: Re: [mcclim-devel] Possible bug in non exclusive list pane.
To: Stas Boukarev <stassats at gmail.com>

On Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 7:34 PM, Stas Boukarev <stassats at gmail.com> wrote:

> P C <psilocidal at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > When I try my code for a list pane as nonexclusive, I receive an error
> > saying value NIL is not of type (mod some-number). I thought this meant
> > that it didn't like my values and items as strings so I changed test to
> > #'string= not #'eql. I still get this error when I click on the list to
> > change the value.
> >
> > Is this a known bug? Or am I missing something in my code?
> It would be helpful if you attached the code in question.
> --
> With best regards, Stas.

Sorry for leaving out the code.

(define-application-frame stocks-window ()
  ()
  (:geometry :width 640 :height 480 :left 64 :top 32)
  (:panes
   (index-list (make-pane ':list-pane
              :id 'index-list
              :value '("A" "B")
              :items '("A" "B" "C" "D")
              :mode ':nonexclusive
              :prefer-single-selection t
              :test #'string=)))
  (:layouts
   (default
       (with-tab-layout ('tab-page :name 'layout :height 480)
     ("A"
      (spacing
       (:thickness 8)
         (horizontally
          (:x-spacing 4 :y-spacing 4)
          (labelling (:label "List" :height 128 :width 192)
             (scrolling (:scroll-bar t)
                    (spacing (:thickness 0)
                         index-list)))))))))
  (:menu-bar t))

(define-window-command (com-quit :menu t) ()
    (frame-exit *application-frame*)
    nil)

(defvar *window-frame* nil)

(defun window ()
  (flet ((run ()
       (let ((frame (make-application-frame 'window)))
         (setf *window-frame* frame)
         (run-frame-top-level frame))))
    (make-thread #'run :name "Window")))
(window)