[mcclim-devel] pixie-tab-bar-pane's width is computed out of the screen in pixie/clx-look

nixie onixie at gmail.com
Wed May 4 01:17:10 UTC 2011

Hi,

I read the Bug list in Mcliki. There is a bug report has similar problem
with this one.

> Infinite redisplay loop without :incremental-redisplay t
>         infinite-redisplay-loop -- Paolo Amoroso, 11 Dec 2005

After I add ":incremental-redisplay t" in
pixie-tab-bar-pane's :default-initargs. The problem is solved.

I don't know the deep reason of it. But i think it should be fixed
anyway.

BTW,
To McCLIM developers,
I want to have some effort on McCLIM development. But I am still very
fresh on it.
Is there any advice or suggestion that i'd better know and take at
first? Thanks for it.

I notice that the latest release is McCLIM 0.9.6 "St. George's Day" in
2008-04-23. Is the development of McCLIM still alive or just with a very
low speed?

Thanks for any reply.

--
nixie <onixie at gmail.com>