[mcclim-devel] clim-gtkairo problems

Cyrus Harmon ch-mcclim at bobobeach.com
Wed Jun 16 06:44:53 UTC 2010

Hmm... perhaps I was mistaken. I'm able to see some redraw-related
problems with the CLX backend as well. In particular, covering up the
window with another window, and then exposing it by removing the other
window show a blank (grey) window until I mouse over it at which point
it redraws. So perhaps this is a general mcclim issue, not just a
clim-gtkairo issue.

cyrus