[mcclim-devel] Is McCLIM being maintained?

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cantab.net
Sun Jan 24 20:16:16 UTC 2010

Peter Busser <busserpeter at gmail.com> writes:

> Is McCLIM being maintained? I have a few suggestions for improvement.
> But if no one is able to add it, then I would rather not waste my time
> writing it down.

Without knowing what your suggestions are, it's difficult to say whether
anyone would be able and/or motivated to or not -- but I think it's fair
to say that we (for whatever "we" that is) are shorter of time than we
are of things to do to improve things.

If a mailing list post feels too ephemeral for your writing, you could
consider filing bugs at launchpad <https://bugs.launchpad.net/mcclim>,
where at least the reports would be archived for when time and effort
becomes available.

Cheers,

Christophe