[mcclim-devel] three questions

Andy Hefner ahefner at gmail.com
Tue May 5 21:51:45 UTC 2009

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 9:09 AM, Orm Finnendahl
<o.finnendahl at mh-freiburg.de> wrote:

> I will also check your suggestions about window redrawing. I found out
> that a call to force-output on the pane will do the redraw on my
> system (Linux/X11).

Out of curiousity, which implementation of lisp are you using? McCLIM
is supposed to flush the CLX buffers before going to sleep to wait for
events, but this is one of the areas where threaded/unthreaded builds
of McCLIM differ, and my impression is that all the active developers
use lisps with threading enabled, so the single process path doesn't
get tested so often. Maybe it got overlooked.