[mcclim-devel] event handling outside the top-level loop

Sascha Wilde wilde at sha-bang.de
Mon Mar 9 10:42:15 UTC 2009

Hi *,

I'm playing around with an mandelbrot explorer with an simple clim
interface.  This means the application spends a lot of time in an local
loop[0].  During this time the interface is "dead" as no events are
handled.  So I would like to trigger the event handling from time to
time in my own code -- is there an easy way to do so?

cheers
sascha

[0] actually an recursion with the algorithm I'm using
--
Sascha Wilde
Real programmers don't want "what you see is what you get", they want